Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey all,
I havn't blogged in a while - but that was because there really wasn't anything to blog about.
The last week I have been sitting at home resting up until the next team arrived here.
So the night of the 12th came and the team was meant to arive at Denver airport at 4pm.
Unfortunatly they missed their flight and did not get a flight till 8:45 and did not arive till 12am. Luckly the crew at the house knew what we were doing and Sav went to the airport and the new crew stayed over night and woke up early morning to drive to winter park for a competition. Meanwhile back at the house Jeanie, Lauren and I had to wake up at 5:30 to make our journey to Winter Park. Unfortunatly out of the three of us only Lauren competed. Jeanie still wasn't allowed to ride and I didn't get my form in on time. So we were the cheer squad for the day.
First day went by and we stood in the cold and wind watching everyone compete in slopestyle. I was soo dead by the end of the day I slept the whole way in the van. It was an early night then another 5:30 start to the morning and sleeping in the car for everyone,(Except sav of course)
The day was just like the first getting frozen toes in the freezing cold and watching my friends do all the work then ended with another snooze in the car from lack of sleep. Yesterday we headed up to the mountain just Cam, Lukey, Jack and I. Unfortunately Lauren caught an awful cough and Henry has sprained his wrist so we are a bit of an odd bunch and today and tomorrow are days off and I'm busy doing school work :)

Thats all for now

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment