Friday, December 10, 2010

Hey guys,
sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I've been planning to do a post everyday but i have been busy with my great life :).  Yesterday was pretty average, just working on my switch and spinning which needs to be done. We went home  then went to woodward which was pretty fun got back on the tramp for the first time in 3 months, attempted a backflip and nearly did a double was pretty epic. Then the guy wouldn't let me try one. I then went to doing backflips from the ground to the foam pit and was doing it great. I then thought i'd be smart and not do it straight on the ground id do it to the squishy matt so I didn't hurt myself. I then tried and smashed my face in. I told myself I wasn't going to be defeated , so i tried again! almost hit my face again but luckily just kept it up. Today I was sooo dead that I could barely walk and everyone else was dead to so we rode for 2 hours and then went home then too the gym then hot tub :) goood day

il right tomorrow, i'm going to copper to watch the grand pix
im out xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment